Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DANIELLE and MAT in FRANCE!

OKAY! Where do I begin?? Danielle finally had a minute to update me on her trip to France. She gave me a day by day play which I loved reading. She has had so much fun and his family has made her feel so welcome! His sisters even bought her a present one day at the mall. She and Mat took one day to go to the park and play soccer with Mat's sister. She loved it they had fun just running around. That night they went to a professional soccer game at a huge stadium, she had fun there too! Learning about the french culture has been fun for her, Mat's sister has been cooking french cuisine for her to try and she has also learned that they take their cheese very serious. There is a time set aside to eat cheese! She said they even eat cream cheese with a fork. I love cheese I would be in heaven. She said some of the cheeses have been to strong for her. She said that she misses everyone but does not want to come home! She is having so much fun and it sounds like the family is wonderful!! I am so excited for her and cannot wait to hear more abouther trip. The following are some pictures she has shared with me!
First stop, getting french money!!


A fun day at the park playing soccer and just goof'n around!


Trying french cuisine, YUMMY!


Beautiful scenery!

Mat's two sisters.


Some fun time at the market and just being together!

4 comments:

Shar said...

Thanks for sharing the story and pics Charlotte and Danielle! It sounds wonderful and dreamy! You deserve to be So happy Danielle! Love you guys!!

Kandis said...

France looks awesome, Danielle is the cutest, and thanks Charlotte for keeping us all up to date on your fam! I love reading your blog!

Our Family said...

HOW NEAT! I love that she is spending this time in France, she will never forget this time in her life!! I LOVE LOVE the cute picture of her with her sandals beside her and the scenery behind. She looks SO happy! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKELE!!! I hope to see you guys soon!!

Camille said...

HI Charlotte!

I didn't know you had a blog. I'm still figuring out how all this stuff works.... And uh, I can't believe Danielle is old enough to date! what?!!!

My mom told me about Mike and Dan and the jobs they're doing. My hubby is actually looking for something along those lines. Dan said to call Mike. My mom called him to get some info...but I thought I'd ask you, too (Mike's phone is on voicemail). Any info you can tell us about the job would be so helpful. We gotta find something!!!

Hope to hear from you soon...