Friday, February 15, 2008

Trying to keep up!

Wow! Between school, family, church callings and volunteering my home duties are falling behind! Including blogging. Danielle sent me more pictures of her last days in France. Mat, her boyfriend will be coming to Arizona for us to meet in late March or early April. Courtney is due to have her baby any day!! :) Baby Talon is doing great and loves his play guitar and talking on his phone. Chandler is working hard and excited for the baby. Sis had her seventeenth birthday and is doing her highschool courses on-line, attending seminary in the afternoons and working 3 to 4 days a week as a host at Ruby Tuesdays. Corbin is thinking he is pretty rockin and training to be a full time teenager which will be taking place on June 20th, he is doing really well at it. Kyle and Kole are enjoying school and had a wonderful time seeing Josh and Sam when they came down. The four of them play real well together! The following are pictures of the last few events. This is my quick update.
Danielles first look into a real
Castle. (don't know the name
of the castle but I do know it
is in France.)
This is Mat's Mom and sisters
and brother!
Mat and Danielle enjoying each
others company!
Sis enjoying her birthday with
her brothers! :)
Kyle, Kole, Josh and Sam!

My niece Kelsea flew in
from Utah for sis's birthday.
I regretfully didn't get any pictures
of her. But she helped Corbin
straighten his hair, so he could
be rockin.



2 comments:

Diane said...

You were killing me with no updates. Glad you got in even a short one. How can my girl be 17? Adorable family. Keep that news coming.

Shar said...

Hello my Arizona family!!!Love to see the pics! It makes me miss you even more:( Danielle and Mat are such a cute couple! Corby, you must tell me what that sign means your doing with your hand! I expect a response on my blog K! Unlike your mom who never answered my dying question as to what color her new van is!!:) Love you guys!!!