Wednesday, January 2, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Wow our family spent another fun filled Christmas break in Utah BRRRRRR! It was cold but fun. We stayed at Melanie's home which is always fun and my boys played with Josh and Sam until they dropped. Whom I kidding it's until I dropped and made them all lay down. They love their cousins. Sadly I didn't get any pictures of them together. We also by Christmas miracle were allowed to take my grandson overnight!! He was wonderful and after twenty minutes of back tickling finally laid his head down. He slept half the night in Grandma and Grandpa's bed and woke up ready to play with all the kids. He follows the boys around like he's king of the castle. He also loves bananas and ate three which I was told will not win me grandmother of the year award if I do that again. Before this adventurous sleep over he would only go to grandpa and wanted nothing to do with me, after spending some good quality time together and him realizing that grandma will feed, change and play with him too, he decided I am not that bad and he will come to me now too!!! :) WE LOVE HIM!! Sharla and Jeff, Bryce and Erika joined us one night along with David and his three children. We were trying to think of ways we could get Sharla to get paid for watching movies, there has got to be something. WE LOVE HER MOVIE REVIEWS!!
My Sister took my boys and I sledding and snow boarding, after bundling us up nice and warm! The kids Loved it they even thought it would be cool to jump of the tubes while in motion and running each other over!! They are all boy! We were glad to leave there without incident. We also spent New years eve at her home playing guitar hero !!!! BEST GAME EVER I am so buying one and I think I will need to put time limits on myself. Sis (Donna Mikele) Spent New Years eve with her cousin Kelsea and friends but she is not liking the cold. We also had a Banks(my side) family Christmas party and Courtney, Chan and Danielle came up!! OF course baby Talon came with or they wouldn't have been allowed. hehehe. Danille is living in Tuscan and has a lot going on right now with work and social life. I don't have her permission to post about her love life so once I get the a-ok I will give the scoop!! Courtney is expecting a beautiful baby girl on March 11 her name will be Kylee or Kilee or something, spelling is still up in the air. Anyway I know she will be beautiful because well come on your family you know that's the only kind we get!!! We are lucky!! I am excited for a wonderful year!! I love my family and have been extremely blessed with a wonderful husband, children, a great son-in-law and my baby Talon! HAPPY 2008! :) charlotte
Brady, Corbin, and Zach
Zach, Corbin, and Brady
Kyle, Kole, and Zach
Kole, Conner and Kyle!! Loving the snow!

1 comment:

Shar said...

Yay! I was so happy to see a new post! I'm so glad we got to see you guys! But sad that Elise and Mikele didn't get to see each other, darn. Thank you SO much for the cute bear and movie card! I'm sad to say it's already gone:( It's always fun seeing you all, and what a treat that we got to see Court, Chan, Danielle and baby Talon! We love you guys!!!!